Human Rights Policy
- MISUMI Group companies respect the human rights of executives and employees, realizing and cultivating a safe and friendly work environment for executives and employees.
- Executives and employees will take the initiative to cooperate in realizing and cultivating a safe and friendly work environment.
Respecting Human Rights
Human rights of individuals will be respected, and discrimination or harassment of people based on race, nationality, gender, religion, creed, birth, age, or physical disability is prohibited.
- International Covenants on Human Rights
- Equal Employment Opportunity Act
- Act for Promotion of Employment of Persons with Disabilities
Providing a Safe and Friendly Work Environment
Try to provide safe and rewarding work environment to all the executives and employees, both in Japan and overseas, in compliance with the relevant or equivalent laws pertaining to health and safety.
- Industrial Safety and Health Act
- Labor Standards Act
- Labor Union Act
- Labor Relations Adjustment Act
- Labor Contracts Act
Prevention of Divulgence of Personal Information
Personal Information obtained through the course of business activities, will ONLY be used for the purposes of the business activities. Information disclosure will not take place to any third party without the prior consent of the
- Act on the Protection of Personal Information
- Related Regulations / In-house Rules
- Rules of Employment
- Personal Information Handling Rules
Monitoring of ethical issues and regular audits
The Company strictly stipulates the following in its Rules of Employment which is thoroughly enforced with all officers and employees. Violators will be punished.
- ・Compliance with laws and company regulations and rules
- ・Retention of confidentiality
- ・Retention of honor and credibility
- ・Prohibition of unauthorized use of management information, etc.
- ・Prohibition of unjust enrichment, etc.
- ・Prohibition of unauthorized use of equipment and systems, etc.
- ・Restrictions on the use of company facilities
- ・Restrictions on side jobs
- ・Prohibition of harassment
In addition to providing guidance and education to subordinates through the reporting line, the company is also focusing on discovering violations through the whistleblowing system. Responding to cases of work rule violations, decisions will be made at the "Human Resources Compliance Meeting" in which the Chairman and President participate, and results will be disclosed internally.
In addition, we also manage in-house information through security patrols.